Post-Chernobyl wolf documentary here:
"He would alienate the other kids, so I was really the only friend he had," Ravens coach John Harbaugh told the Associated Press in September. "We joke that dad’s (coaching) profession was the perfect profession for Jim, because after two years, he’d be like, ‘It’s time to move, dad. I’ve lost all my friends.’ We were in Iowa one time and dad felt bad because we were leaving for Michigan. He tried to break it to us, and Jim goes, ‘Just in time, dad. I just ran out of my last friend.’" #Jimhasnofriends
Gotye, Prince, Lana del Rey, Hermeto Pascoal, Serge Gainsbourg and topped off with a healthy dose of Brigitte Bardot.
1. Intense, but what a great concept for a video… kind of an ill song too.
2. And that’s what I call savoir-faire.
3. Yes, we love Lana, next question.
4. This is my favorite video in many a Sunday
5. Creepy, spooky, awesome.
Blind Melon, E-40, Beck, Joan Jett, Stevie Ray Vaughan (doing Stevie Wonder), Stevie Wonder
Put differently, don’t be static. If you’re still using skills you learned 10 years ago, make sure that you’re not teeing yourself up to get left behind. (Source)
Bebe, Le Tigre, Devin the Dude, Busta Rhymes ft. ODB, Kate Bush (talk about dynamic tension…)
1. Kinda in love with Bebe.
2. Le Tigre is awesome.
3. Devin is awesome.
4. Busta Rhymes and ODB are def. brothers from another mother. Silliest video ever.
5. You can’t rob a store to Kate Bush, but nothing beats this for reading Bronte (any of ‘em). This video has the same effect on me as the Busta one.
EPMD, Ice-T, Madonna, Big Daddy Kane, Rakim, Tiffany
"It was two in the morning. I was living in Orange County at the time and was asleep with my wife. My two-year-old at the time was in another room. I opened my eyes and there was a naked man wearing my leather jacket eating a Fudgesicle in front of my bed. I know it sounds funny … but it was horrifying." #nerve.com
I mean… it is football season.