- no prescription viagra
- cialis prescription india
- generic viagra on line
- lowest prices viagra uk
- over the counter cialis london
- effects generic side viagra
A crew of architects/designers[/ninjas]AAfrom MIT have developed what they are calling ‘Fab Tree Hab’, a house that would grow from seed to sappling to green ninja abode [and in only 25 years!]. The design is intended to replace Habitat for Humanity, where houses for those in need could be grown on a regular basis, creating completely green/sustainable communities.
Here is some info on the house:
1. Composed of 100% living nutrients
2. Makes effective contributions to the ecosystem
3. Accountable removal of human impacts
4. Circulate water & metabolic flows symbiotically
5. Achieves fitness with our earthen web of life
While I wouldn’t hold my breath waiting for one of these bad boys, much respect for the design team for coming up with a truly green housing solution. Humans are a part of nature; its only right that our architecture should be too.
Team Member, from MIT:
Mitchell Joachim, Ph.D.
Lara Greden, Ph.D.
Javier Arbana, SMArchS.
Posted: October 13th, 2006
at 2:24pm by orangemenace
Comments: No comments